Ways to Give

Giving to the Foundation

Gifts to the Edinboro University Foundation play an important role in helping Edinboro University remain a vibrant and academically rigorous institution. Every gift makes a difference!

Your gift can be unrestricted and used for the most pressing needs of Edinboro University. You can establish a new fund or give a gift to support endowments for scholarships or programs. Contact the Foundation office to establish a fund or to request a list of named funds.

You may also give a gift today!

Donate Online

Give by Check

Make your check payable to EUP Foundation and mail it to the Foundation office. Indicate if you would like this designated to a specific fund.

Mail to:
Edinboro University Foundation
210 Meadville St.
Edinboro, PA 16412

Stock Gifts

Transfer stock from your brokerage firm to ours. Delivery Instructions, please print and give them to your Financial Advisor/Banker.

Tangible Personal Property (in-kind gift)

You may be entitled to a charitable deduction by giving gifts such as art, rare books, or other items of value.

Gift Planning/Estate Gift

Gift planning can be an excellent way to make a lasting impact to benefit Edinboro University with gifts to the Foundation. Through a bequest, trust, or a life-income plan such as an annuity, retirement assets, or life insurance, you can make a significant legacy gift to support the University for years to come.

Real Estate

A gift of appreciated property can help you avoid capital gains and income taxes while making a substantial impact at Edinboro University.


We welcome gifts in honor or in memory of someone special. This is a unique way to celebrate someone and/or their accomplishments.

Matching Gifts

Many employers will match your charitable contributions. You could double, triple, or even quadruple your gift to the Edinboro University Foundation.

IRA Charitable Rollover

Make Tax-Free Gifts From Your IRA Today! The IRA charitable rollover legislation allows you to transfer lifetime gifts up to $100,000 using funds from your individual retirement account (IRA) without undesirable tax effects.

Please consult with your tax professional and/or financial advisor if you are contemplating a charitable gift under the extended law.

EITCGives Days